RAPTOR 'PRO' - Solid State Digital RF System
Introducing the RAPTOR PRO, our most advanced Raptor yet !
- Brushed Gold GEL Centre Cap and Decals
- Custom ABS Case
- 8 Channel Wireless RF Steering Wheel Control system
- Available with or without IVA compliant printed button symbols
- Fully Programmable 12v Relay Receiver Module
- Solid State Relays with 12v 250ma regulated outputs or 5v Logic Level outputs
- Momentary or Latching actions, with Flashing option for each channel
- Integrated Battery Status LED with power saving logic
- Selectable FIRMWARE between both ROAD and RACE versions
- The Small Form Factor easily fits a smaller Diameter Steering Wheel - Even Flat Bottomed Wheels
- Fits ALL Aftermarket Steering wheels with a 70mm PCD
- Water, Oil and Chemical resistant to IP65 Ratings
- Fully waterproof Deutsch Motorsport Enclosure and connections
The RAPTOR PRO is a 2 piece system comprising of the Transmitter Assembly and a 12v 8 Channel Relay Module.
The Transmitter Assembly houses all of the transmission electronics beneath a central cap, and once removed, you can access the CR2032 3V battery to replace at any time. The transmitter cap also allows the Battery Status LED to show through, providing an easy to see coloured status of the remaining battery condition. The LED is only activated when a button is pressed on the board. The 8 Channel Relay receiver has selectable operational modes for each individual relay. Each Relay can react to button presses in the following ways;
- MOMENTARY ACTION (Press and Hold)
- LATCHING ACTION (Press once to Lock, Press again to Unlock)
- FLASHING ACTION (For both Momentary and Latching states)
These combinations allow you to fully customize the RAPTOR PRO to suit your application. You can wire the receiver into your vehicle and operate electrical systems such as Headlights, Indicators, ECU Maps, Traction Control .... The list is endless !
The 'FLASH RATE' for the PRO Version of the Raptor is selectable based upon the chosen switchable firmware. This gives you a choice between 4hz for a 'Flash to Pass' option when the system is connected to your Race Car Headlights, or 2hz when the system is wired for your indicators.
In the box you receive the Raptor Transmitter Plate, the 8 Channel Relay Receiver, Wiring Loom, 1 x CR2032 Button Cell Battery and a set of Installation Instructions. Additional batteries, Wiring Looms and Transmitter Caps are available to purchase separately.
Please check that you steering wheel has sufficient space for the Raptor without fouling any of the buttons. Download our RAPTOR FITTING GUIDE.
All products exclude UK VAT at 20% unless otherwise stated. UK VAT will be added to your order on checkout. For international orders, please contact us directly for alternative payment options.
Need this product customised ? Add our 'Button Layout Customisation' option to your order.
We Also Recommend